Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Concluding with a Smile (poem)

Concluding with a Smile (poem)

Initially I was rejoicing, for I had got something I had been waiting for. It felt empowering to me, rather to my mind.

But in the next few hours, something did not feel right to my being. I realized I was confused and felt like crying.

Then, I meditated and meditated in several sessions with tears. I continued so until I ended the meditation with a smile and a choice which felt right to my being (even though it was vetoed by my mind).

This is how the process felt.

***

Having choices is power.

Accepting confusion is honesty.

Seeking guidance is humility.

Overcoming fears is wisdom.

Sensing invisible is a blessing.

Following the heart is courage.

Concluding with a smile is serenity.

***

Aum Tat Sat

No comments: