Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Praying to Converge towards Spirit (poem)

This morning, when I woke up, the first thought was about an ellipse.

In geometry lessons I had learned that an ellipse has two distinct centers (and each center is called a focus). When the two centers become one, an ellipse converges to a circle.

One hour later, during the meditation, the following poem surfaced.

***

So far, I assumed that I thought so, I said that or I achieved it.
Now, I realize that I did not do anything, I was always being done.

So far, I acted like an ellipse with two centers, ego and spirit.
Now, I pray to converge towards a circle, with spirit at the center.

***

Aum Tat Sat

No comments: