Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Inspiring Kids (poem)

Inspiring Kids (poem)

When I am around kids, right from a baby to a 10 year old, I am in a different world. They have so much energy, courage, sensitivity to truth and semblance to God that I feel like simply watching them, all the time. They are constantly teaching me how simple life can really be. Here is something I have observed in them.

***
How come kids are so naughty, yet innocent?

How come they can bike over the humps, yet not get injured?

How come even if they get injured, yet they have courage to try again?

How come they are manipulative in their dealings, yet straight forward in feelings?

How come they have frequent fights, yet can overcome them immediately?

How come they are so honest about their insecurities, yet seem so perfect?

How come they search for their treasure in the waste, yet behave like a king?

How come they consume my energy, yet inspire me to be like them?

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: