Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, September 26, 2008

Pimpled Face in the Mirror, Tell Me... (poem)

I was feeling conscious about all kinds of outbursts appearing on my face. The following Q and A session, took place yesterday morning (after meditation, when I looked at the mirror) between the two voices inside me.



***


Why do I worry about how I look?

For, this is how others judge me.



And how does other's opinion matter?

It matters, for, I interact with them.



Are those interactions so important?

No, nothing is more important than God.



So, people in my life don't matter?

Seeing, God in all, is what matters.



And, how do I get started?

By repeating, “I am God.”



***
Aum Tat Sat

3 comments:

POKKIE said...

hello!!!
I like your poems.
nice to know you.

POKKIE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gunjan said...

Thanks for reading through and appreciating.

Gunjan