Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Eventually, Soul Always Wins Over Mind (poem)

At age 16,
I was angry with a classmate,
for he had spoken his heart out,
when it was an inappropriate age,
as per my mind's programming;
and therefore, I was sleepless and
blocked, each day those for 2 yrs..

At age 23,
I was heartbroken by a senior,
after I had spoken out my heart,
when it was an inappropriate stage,
as per his mind's programming;
and I cried endlessly everywhere,
for 2 years, desiring him each day.

At age 39,
when my heart chakra opened,
I searched for my school mate,
apologized for my unjust ways,
acknowledged my own feelings,
respected his loving sentiments;
and experienced the peace within.

At age 39,
when I was listening to my soul,
I contacted my college senior,
to thank him for the love I felt,
and the growth I had undergone,
back then; but to my own surprise,
I received his soul's delayed love.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: