Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 14, 2009

How can being my God-self hurt people? (poem)

I addressed this question in meditation,
on realizing that when I allow myself,
to be led by a spirit force, sometimes
it unintentionally hurts some people.

I heard that whenever I am just being,
even if I am defying my mind or rules,
I can not hurt anyone who is connected,
for they can see my intentions behind it.

Further, I heard that those who get hurt,
are either being blocking by their mind,
or are feeling guilty about their actions,
or not mature to see what's happening.

Each time I yield to that precious force,
I feel, as if I have overcome a big block,
sitting in between me and my God, and
realize that its happening for my growth.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: