Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What would you choose, Faith or Logic? (poem)

When I like a person, it is the vibration, he is sending, that I like.

When I dislike the same person, it is only the vibration, he is sending, that I dislike.


So, is it only about the vibration, that the person, is sending towards me?

Not always; but mostly yes, in addition to how openly I am receiving, what is being sent.


In other words, is it just up to me to receive what I like and reject what I don't?

Yes, I may choose to accept it, reject it or even mask it, right after sensing the initial vibration.


But, by rejecting or masking, am I not rejecting the lesson enclosed, within the vibration?

Well, Yes; so either chose to embrace all lessons in complete faith or save your own skin by shutting.


***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: