Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Silence is Golden (poem)

Sometimes, somethings happen,
and they feel, as if it is, a repeat,
but in reality, it has never ever,
in fact, it was a dream, come true.

Sometimes, while talking to friends,
thoughts open, and take me where,
I wished to be, with that old friend,
but, I land up later, with a new one.

Sometimes, some people bother me,
by totally contradicting my sensing,
in a special moment of togetherness,
but, confusion leaves, when I tune in.

Sometimes, its good to let thoughts be,
as they erupt, for blocking aggravates,
and other times, its better to probe in,
but, in either case, its best to be silent.
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: