Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

God is Stillness (poem)

During this morning meditation, I started off with a question, but soon realized that, there is no need to seek an answer when I enjoyed the dark stillness.

Darkness symbolized the uncertainties, I am presently dealing; and stillness, the joy of being with God.

When I sensed God, I was all smiles and then nothing else mattered, the darkness or the endless questions. Just being in that calmness mattered most.

***

Let each moment be.
Let all uncertainties be.

Let faith rule.
Let ifs vanish.

Let calmness prevail.
Let questions escape.

Let smiles shine.
Let doubts drop.

Let stillness spread.
Let helplessness go.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: