Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 16, 2010

From Heels to Sneakers (poem)

I still remember that day,
I was rushing from Block I to Block VI in IITD,
from lecture on optical waveguides towards Lasers,
when I reached the door, everyone'e eyes were glued to the entrance,
including the oldie Professors, even though the lecture had already started,
I walked in, sat down consciously on my seat at the back and then the lecture resumed,
Later I was told by a friend who was inside the lecture hall that, when I was walking in the corridor,
all through my rushed walk in heels, they could hear each one of my thup-thups in that long-silent corner,
that was the last day I wore heels at IITD and literally gave them up, for I began chasing the so called life.
But now, I realize life is much more fun walking in sneakers, rather than chasing after one thing or the other.
***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: