Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I did not know this that, I have been a victim of my own thoughts (poem)

My mind generates the chemical interaction I have,
in my thoughts or in person with the other person,
and it arise, floats around and induces within me,
a strong repelusion or attachment towards itself.

If I like it as a soothing thought, I cling to it,
and if I dislike it, for it feels uneasy, I shove it,
whichever be the case, I dissipate a lot of my energy,
which could have been spent into something productive.

Wow, I had been using most of my energy into pumping,
the amplifier of my thoughts, my mind, what a waste,
I know that thoughts will arise, but they need to go,
for its like air in my environment, which must flow.

All these decades I had been unkowingly recyling energy,
but into resisting, attaching and judging people in life,
whereas I could have always been simply my loving self,
and rechannelize my energy towards productive creativity.

***
Aum Tat Sat

2 comments:

JAL said...

Wonderful Poem.

Gunjan said...

Thanks JAL.

How did you come across it?

Gunjan