Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 23, 2010

2 Tools that are helping me in creating the life, I choose

1. Sahaj Marg
In April, 2007 I was bed ridden due to back injury and I was in a lot of emotional pain. I started meditation and cleaning the imprints on mind of past/present, which has led to dissolve, my mind stuff, by simply manifesting who I am, a peaceful loving being.

Before that, I was "who I am supposed to be", the way people/society wished me to be. I did not pay any attention to what the soft voice within me was saying. I was constantly falling sick/into accidents hyperthyroid, back injury etc, everything but peace. I was not happy with my life. I had tons of questions, who I am, why I am here? etc. but no answers. I was helpless most of the time, while waiting for good things to happen to me.
Also I had changed my jobs from industry to teaching at the University but was still not content with that, and wondered what I am here to do?

When I began meditation, I started writing and releasing my baggage of thoughts, which had become fossils. It also gave me immense clarity for what I wished to pursue in my career and how to pursue it, fearlessly, come what may, for it connected me to the entire Universe, the oneness that exists but is invisible; much like wind.

Now, I wish everyone in my family or I meet, begin practicing sahaj marg or any form of meditation, but I do know that this is something which will work only when that person is open to receiving. So, those of you who are ready and open, please, please go for it.

Sahaj Marg (meaning, the easy way), my meditation group, is absolutely free and is spread all over the world, with its roots in India. I follow it for meditation and daily cleaning of thoughts before sleeping. It is making me more and more fearless, grounded, peace with myself and loving with each passing moment. Those who know me closely, have experienced it, right?

Ask me for more details or go to the website http://www.sahajmarg.org/homepage

2. Landmark education
In Dec. 2009, I had found peace within, but did not wish to be with people, because they would frurstrate me.

Then, I began Landmark education for life, rather my brother pushed me into it in India. It took me through a logical path to see my blind spots and emanicipated me from my fixed ways of being, which were/are eating me and most importantly my relationships, both old and new.

I have learned to forgive and just love, dig into my hidden ways, reconnect and just be myself, both in self expression and while communicating with people. It focuses on making me take full responsibilty of my own life, creating possibilities, and making them happen amidst whatever is happening in terms of circumstances or the way people are appearing.

It provided me a perspective, which I could never see, otherwise. It is rebuilding my relationships and my life. I am beginning to be peaceful with more and more people, near and far.

Now, I am creating a possibility of being in the moment, fully present, aware of the mind chatter and be myself - the loving being who I really am, towards each and everyone in my life or thoughts.

I started this in India, but am pursuing it in US. Its global, has a fee but its worth every cent. If I were to give a gift to someone dear, I would register them by paying and transform their lives in Landmark forum (3 day course in a weekend).

Ask me more details or go to the website http://www.landmarkeducation.com/
----
And, ofcourse the love from my family members, especially my siblings and father, old and new friends and complete strangers who are walking into my life and provinding me all that I need in that moment, love, support, listening, laughter, fun, singing etc. is making me feel touched, moved and inspired, by the entire humanity.

I am sharing with an intention that this helps many more people, in finding their untapped completeness and joy in being loving towards all people. So that once they have got it, they in turn can share it with each person in their own little worlds.

I call it baby step towards world peace.

Wishing you all peace and joy,
Gunjan Raizada Chakravarty

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: