Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Now, that I am 42...(poem)

I realize,
its no point resisting thoughts,
for they would surface in my mind anyways,
even if my morals stand up with all force against them.

I know,
that its really no point resisting thoughts,
for if they are not allowed to surface in this moment,
they would sit inside, rust and then manifest after few decades.

I believe,
that there is no thought which is wrong or right,
its my senses which receive so many signals as input,
and passes it to the mind, which in its own wisdom keeps on judging.

I accept,
that I am not this body, mind, senses and experiences,
for I am an observer, which is here, only to love everyone,
by constantly rejecting and overruling all that mind is interpreting.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: