Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Judge or love? (poem)

What do I need?
Joy.

What has judging given me?
Frustration.

What has frustration given me?
Sadness.

What has sadness given me?
Pain.

What has pain given me?
Disconnection.

So does judging give me joy?
No.

Once I have judged and feel disconnected, what am I seeking?
Love.

Why love?
For, I know it gives Joy.

What do I need?
Joy.

So how can I be joyful?
When I feel Loved.

How do I feel loved?
When I am surrounded by love.

Am I always around people who love me?
Not always.

Then how do I be joyful always?
By creating love constantly.

Why would I choose to be loving when I don't experience love around someone?
For selfish reasons, to feel joyful, which aises when I am enveloped in love, incessantly.

So, what is the surest way to be joyful?
Just give love, dropping everything else.

***
Aum Tat Sat



***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: