Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 10, 2011

4 steps from helplessness to gratitude (poem)

Whether it was my desperate keeness to meet a dear old person,
or an aspiration to have an eye contact with my Master or the choking discomfort on sitting next to a smoker in a flight.

Each time, I felt miserable and helpless, I started blaming the pepole involved or my own self. But I realized, its disempowering me, not working.

Then, with practice, I experienced that my helplessness got transformed into a rewarding experience, each time I dropped complaining and followed these 4 golden steps.

***

Thank You God (when I am feeling helpless).
God bless you (when I am blaming that person).
God, help me (when I really needed something to change).
Thank You God (when I was rewarded by a blessed transformation).

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: