Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kindness uplifts, Self-pity drowns(poem)

When, I interpreted my thoughts of judgment, towards myself and everyone else, throughout my life, they surfaced decades later, as the root cause of my loneliness (mental separation) even amidst people.

When, I suppressed my thoughts of helplessness, as a teenager, they surfaced decades later as my back pain, for I had become spineless in the process, just by allowing myself to get sucked into self-pity. 

Now, I have realized that each one of my thoughts, is just like wind, and they simply need to be observed with kindness towards my self, and making them a source to bless whoever surfaces.
 
Life is beautiful, and each person in my life and thoughts is a blessing, for I have learned the secret, I am here only to GIVE LOVE, by dropping each and every complain that surfaces.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: