Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, February 18, 2011

I love him for his wow and his huh (poem)

Just as my babies were a complete package and I loved them with smiles & farts, touches & potty, nursing & spits, hugging & crying, giggling & messing, now I realize that when I love someone, I automatically love everything about him.

This morning my heart is singing, "Dil laga kar hum yeh samjhe, zindagi kya cheez hai, ishq kahte hain kise, ashiqi kya cheez hai"
at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDPtyEmSQ1k

This morning, I realized that one is angry, upset, expects, expresses to only with the one's who are close to heart, for with the rest of the world we are all just being nice.

Today, I saluate him for all that I have recvd. through him.

***


I love him for his smiles and his tears,
I love him for his kiss and his coldness,
I love him for his alertness and his yawns,
I love him for his giving and his expecting,
I love him for his listening and his sharing,
I love him for his pleading and his complaining,
I love him for his embracing and his indifference,
I love him for his enthusiasm and his frustrations.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: