Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am witnessing that my mind stuff blocks me in my relationships

What keeps me from preventing my kids to chew gum with their mouth open, or speak loudly?
My belief, that by doing so, they are being disrespectful to elders around them.

What kept me from speaking my heart out to my loving-protective parents, when I was a teenager?
My fear, that they don't wish to hear it, for they don't and won't approve of it.

What keeps me from listening to my father's wise advise for me, even at age 42?
My judgment, that even though I know that he really cares for me, he can't understand my perspective.

What keeps me from stepping into my husband's shoes, when he complains about expenses?
My justification, that what I am doing is the right thing to do, and he's got to handle his fears about money.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: