Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 3, 2011

When I met my Chari (poem)

I was standing at the door of the living room.

The room was packed with abhyasis eager to see him.

He called me to come sit right in front, and closest to him.

My heart was pounding really high and my chest was rising really high.

I wanted to close my eyes, but another abhyasi nudged me '"Don't close eyes".

I was clenching tight to the card I had sketched for him, while waiting outside.

Other abhyasis's were opening up casually and asking him questions with great ease.

I gathered courage to lift up that card to him, with trembling hands, and a lot of force.

He saw it and asked me to read it out loud to him, and I read it with severely shaking voice.

Once again, he began answering everyone's questions with great sense of humor, while accepting gifts.

From somewhere deep within me, I extracted courage and asked him, if I could sing for him two lines from heart.

He said yes, I closed my eyes, and seeking from divine, I sang precisely two lines, describing,
my wishes for him.

I sensed divine blessings with my eyes closed, when I closed my hands in Namaste, and others told me later, he was gazing at me.

Both my wishes had been fulfilled, my dream had true to have an eye contact with him, and to give the card and sing for him in person.

I gazed continuously at his face, as he interacted with other abhyasis, so that I can get as many eye contacts with as possible, my greed.

Then, I asked him a stupid question, why does Babuji come in meditation, each time I call him in need of help, and he replied with wits, "Extinguish fire, use fireman, all are same"

I got all that I needed, all my thirst was completely quenched, and when the door opened in evening, I saw myself retracing my steps, so that other abhyasis could be blessed with same.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: