Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, February 21, 2011

Bridge the Gap (at British Council Library, New Delhi, India)

Bridge the Gap

Date : Saturday, 5 February 2011
Time : 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Age : 13 and above
Venue : British Council Library, New Delhi
Contact : Anu Bhardwaj
delhi.enquiry 011 42199000 (Land line).
 
This session is the sharing of a helpless, molested teenager forced to keep quiet and face the humiliation and disgust. These symptoms of keeping quiet erupted a decade later as a severe backache. Much later, I quizzed myself that what stopped me from sharing these emotions with my parents? What can I do to stop the suffering of teenagers? This interactive session will help me reach parents and their teenagers with the hope of bridging the gap.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: