Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Believe me, Universe Arranges (poem)

I feel blessed to be experiencing God's love, from an elderly shaman, who I call grandpa, for he gives me what my bed-ridden grandfather gave (till 1986).


Now, I sense, as if the entire universe has come together to "arrange" for my basic need.

Today, after meditation, when I was deeply swimming in his warm love, this poem poured out with tears.
 
***
You don't know what you have given to me,
For, you are like, rain in a drought hit heart.

You don't know what your touch provides me,
For, this was the way, my grandfather touched.

You don't know what your meditation blesses me,
For, it melts and erases, the deepest secret within.

You don't know what your twinkling eyes show me,
For, they reflect the genuine love of my grandfather.


You don't know what your words mean to me,
For, they sound like, when I stood 1st in grade 7.

You don't know what your praise showers on me,
For, it takes me back, to my best/first school days.

You don't know what your support pours on me,
For, it makes me feel secure, on the stage again.

You don't know why I could not accept praise today,
For, in 30 years, I have forgotten how to assimilate it.


Now, I don't know what's ahead in my uncertain life,
But, in your love, I feel nurtured and nourished again.
 
Now, I don't know where this poetry will lead me,
But, with your encouraging words, it has given a lot.

Now, I don't know where this devotion will take me,
But, with your hand on my head, I feel truly blessed.

Now, I don't know where my soul's force will push me,
But, in your nose rubbing, I do sense God's pure love.

***

Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: