Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, April 6, 2009

How do I peek into other's Souls? (poem)

Each time, I get bugged by somebody's words or actions, something within me tells me, “ He is just being himself, so simply ignore that, send him God's love.”

So far with repeated practice, I have been able to follow this up most of the time.

But now, that soft voice from within says, “Even though he is being himself, he is not being his true self, which is God-self which is his pure soul, so step closer and try to peek into his soul...”

Now, this sounds profound, but I am not there yet.

Anyone, out there, any pointers, how do you peek into the other's soul?

I look forward to hearing some answers.

However, this early morning, the first thought came roughly as the 4 lines of the following poem.

***

My Karma, connects me to, my family.

My Gyana, prods me to serve, the community.

My Bhakti, pulls me to worship, Krishna's feet.

My Atman, points me to “see” the soul and not body.

***
Relevant Vocabulary for the above words-

Karma means actions, Gyana means knowledge or wisdom, Bhakti means devotion.
In Bhagvad Gita, these are the three paths for self-realization.

Atman is the spirit, the higher self or the soul.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: