Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dearest God, either Stay With Me or Take Me (poem)

When I stood up,
wearing my socks,
on the tall grass,
I immediately,
sensed that,
the toes had gotten wet,
from the,
soaking ground underneath.

Then I removed,
my socks to spread them,
on the tall grass,
and I immediately,
realized that,
now, they suspended,
far from the,
soaking ground underneath.

Then I registered,
that the toes of my socks,
got wet,
not because of the
soaking ground underneath,
but because of the pressure,
exerted by my body,
on the ground.

Then I registered,
that just as my socks,
remain dry,
either inside sneakers,
or without my weight,
I can remain safe,
either by being with God,
or becoming mind free .

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: