Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, April 6, 2009

What is a Dead Body?

This morning my daughter innocently asked me, “You know, I have never seen a dead body, I wonder what it looks like? Can you tell me?”

I replied, “It is a body, sleeping absolutely still without any breath moving the belly up and down.”

I don't know what she gathered out of it, but she rushed for the school, but the question kept echoing in my mind. Here, is a possible answer which surfaced.

***
In meditation, when the entire body is still, the breath connects me to the wisdom in the entire Universe and then my soul reflects it to my body as shivers as wells words, to my mind as pictures and to my heart as warm tears, simultaneously.

The stillness helps in seeing with clarity, like the bottom of a calm lake, when there are no waves on its surface.

In dead body, even though the body is still, the breath is no longer there, which means the speaker connection to the Universal wisdom is lost and gradually the soul, like an interpreter leaves the body, for there is nothing to interpret, for the speaker (the breath) has left the stage and so must the interpreter (soul).

***
Does it make sense?

Am I missing anything?

I would really like to know some of your answers, if you would like to share.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: