Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And I laughed at myself, really hard (poem)

I was on the land line, talking to someone about my work,
just then my cell phone rang, I saw it was a new number,
I let it go into the voice message, and I kept on talking,
but my mind started chatting in turn, without my Ok.

I witnessed, my mind leading me into the following story,
"Oh, it must be that lady, who I had met yesterday,
she had taken my number, and she wanted to meet,
but, how will I meet her today, I am so busy..."

I continued talking on the land line for twenty minutes,
and my mind kept on alluring me further into its story,
till, I finally checked the message in my cell phone,
only to find out that it wasn't that lady calling.

And I laughed at myself, really hard. :))

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: