Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wow, what an inspiring moment (poem)

I saw her pass across the campus,
where in the center we were rejoicing,
laughing with our head out at kids answers,
on the award ceremony of my children's school.

But, behind all that noise, I saw her quietness,
amidst all the crowd, I noticed her walking alone,
beneath all exuberance, I witnessed her contentment,
and in her focus within, I discovered that invisible "joy".

She was walking, as if she had controlled, her sense organs,
She was looking, as if she was with, what she had been seeking,
She was sitting, as if she was happy, where she was watching from,
She was demonstrating, as if she were a turtle, with limbs retrieved.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: