Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Law of conservation of energy (poem)

While sharing observing Physcics with preschoolers, law of conservation of energy, when they toast their breads, to running around and climbing up down the slide. The following hit me:

***
The total energy is always the same,
but, it can change from one form to another,
say, from standing to walking, dancing or meditating,
and I am the one, who is choosing how I am going to use it.

Along the same lines, in each moment,
the energy within me is fixed but is changing,
I am making a choice mostly helplessly and sometimes wisely,
to fill up each one of my cells with love or incessant complains.
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is the only Truth)

No comments: