Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Let desires arise, be honored and released; just like washing dirty clothes (poem)

We are walking hand in hand, talking on our long walk.

We are teasingly singing together doing chores, & on guitar with friends.

He is fully supporting in my work and at home, ignoring the pressure from family.

He is praising about my work, my intentions, my pursuit and my dedication to our children (behind me).

I am feeling joyful, holding his hand, delivering my third child, a baby girl, at the end of all natural labor.

He is honoring my divine connection and my goal to be one with Thee, and supporting me through this confusing journey.

He is lying, and I am lying on top of him, facing him, with one fist on top of the other, we are talking and rubbing our noses in between.

He calls me on the couch, with eyes full of love and touches brimming with pure love. He is expressing his gratitude when I am showering my love.

Each time we look at each other, we thank God in our heart; each time we touch each other or come close, we are anchored on the divine within us.

I am sitting against a tree, he is lying down on the grass close to me, he has put his head into my laps, and I am running my fingers through his hair.

Standing close, he is caressing my hair, running his fingers through my dense hair, caressing my earlobes, and I am cotinuing to hug him closer and still tighter.

I am standing with my back towards him, he gently calls me back to lean onto him (as he stood there leaning against the car); and then he softly whispered, "I am here, for you."

I am lying down on a yoga mat on the grass, and so is he next to me. We rest our elbows on the mat in between us, and hold each other's palms, with our fingers interlaced; and we keep talking, looking up at the sky.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is the only Truth)

No comments: