Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sweet dreams are made of these...(poem)

I did not know, I had so many dreams/wishes/desires. Now that, I am writing it out, I realized, these are the clouds that block me from appreciating what I have.

This morning, I witnessed that I thanked God, for giving me husband who wakes up before 6 am(even though he is night bird), just to get kids ready for school.

Wow, removing the fog (of desires by writing it out as a wish), works wonders.

Here, is the third one, in the sequence of my dreams.

***

He is tickling my bare feet; and both of us are enjoying it.

He is holding me from behind, with his arms arund my waist and his chin, touching my head.

He is sharing all his passwords, be it of email accounts, or bank accounts or financial status of our family.

He is my best friend on facebook; we are both completely comfortable and are proud of each other's uninhibited comments.


He is freely and joyfully playing with our 1.5 year old daughter, by shaking her all around; while crossing the street.

I am feeding him food with my hand, and he is looking into my eyes affecionately (while opening his mouth) and he is picking up food to feed me.


He is cracking jokes at the dinner table with the family, all about funny and dumb he had been; and we are laughing with our head out with a loud ha, ha, ha.

I come down and signal to tell him something important; he pauses his phone conversation, halts all his work to listen to me with all his attention and loving tinkle in his eyes.

He reads my blogs regularly to understand my thoughts more, appreciates them and gives me support as well as feedback to keep writing for it gives me joy and helps me heal; to grow into my loving God-Self.
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Love, and that is the only Truth)

No comments: