Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 22, 2011

These are some of my wishes....(poem)

A soft voice within me says, release all frustrations creatively as a heart felt wish, and all beautiful memories, without attachment to hold on; for then only there will be space for divine light to shine.

Here is my second attempt this week, after the first one last week, I did feel a lot lighter releasing the mixed bag of memorable moments and smple heart felt wishes.


From, my heart, with pride, I surrender these to my God.
***

My kids are listening to me respectfully.

I witness him, risking his own life, just to save my life.

He understands my silence and I his, unspoken words.

He smiles, when I am happy and I am joyful when he is.

My children, are imbibing the best from both the parents.

I am hugging him to whisper bye, but am unable to let go of my hug.

He is spending all his money earned and save for me to recover from my sickness.

I am crying, when he is in emotional pain; and he is in pain, when I am full of sadness.


We are saying bye in the middle of the parking lot, to leave in our own cars, but just can't stop kissing.

We are both lying on the sofa, with heads on opposite ends, right next to each other, busy reading our favorite book.

I am checking in my luggage to board the plane, but we can't get enough of touching hands, talking and looking into eyes.

He is waiting there to receive me at the airport, with the biggest smile, joyful eyes and arms wide open to welcome me with the hug.

I am sitting in between his legs, and we are both watching and listening to the ocean waves striking the shore, from the big window in our room.

I would love him to support my intentions, concerns and energy towards our kids welfare, both in studies and emotional growth; by recognizing and honoring that in me, first.

I would like to smile at me the first thing in the morning, and when we see, each other in the evening; plus, to put turn off all gadgets himself, for he is looking forward to talking to me (at night, after tucking kids).



***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Love and that is the only Truth)

No comments: