Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, June 17, 2011

The journey from pain to equanimity (poem)

Things beacme clearer today, as I went about the day. During my walk, I revisitied how my pain made me suffer. I helplessly complained about people and situations to people. Till I called out on God (March,7th, 2007) and then something began to shift. My true being peeled across the layers.

Today, I learned, God was all through trying to teach me (via all kinds of pains), only one thing, to be a heart full of gratitude and be in the bliss of equanimity.

The joy, that I experienced, was visible in my smile and walk; got noticed by strangers as well as friends.

And, I heard, " Just go, share God's love."

***

Pain hurts,

Suffering searches,

Being evolves,

Gratitude surfaces.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is the only Truth)

No comments: