Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Perhaps, this is unconditional love

While driving back from Amma, for the first time, I embraced US, my father with his not-so-cuddling love, my mother for not letting me report or speak aloud my molestation experiences, my husband with his own fears of money, my first love with all his desires, my latest affection with his own fears of desires, my daughter with her aggressiveness, my son with his stubbornness, my brother with his not-taking-stand-for me and the list went on; till I embraced myself with all my bitterness and judgement towards these wonderful people in my life.

Today, I embrace, myself as being imposive, expecting from others, having, " I am right, and you are not" attitude, and that in my marriage, there is no love between us. But, with the faith in God, I got my married to my husband, with deeper faith, I embrace my marriage, that my God is all that He is doing, for that needs to happen for the good of the Universe, even if it is painful to me.


In that moment I realized, that I was seeking Amma to bless me with unconditional love, and that is nothing else, me loving all people in my without any conditions or expectations. So, its more like getting present and releasing all that my mind-stuff creates, embracing each person I interact with gratitude towards, my dearest God. Also, I witnessed that its all my creation, the lack of love, my mind-stuff helplessly reacting to people (my God's blessing's) in my life.

To create peace in this world, I need to acknowledge myself, honor who I am and deflect it all towards my God, and repeat the same for each one of these angels in my life. And I also know that I am not this body or mind stuff, but these two are the biggest generators of chaos and restlessness in my life.

People, I interact with, bring to the surface, what has been sitting deposited within me from this life and past lives, and when I feel upset with them, they are mirroring, my stuff. Its funny, now, that I am full of gratitude, for them, for however, painful, its been, they have simply been doing, what my God wishes them to do unto me; perhaps they are not even aware about it. Just as I was not, till now.

But, now that I am, with my Krishna's love (the lord of the Universe), inside my heart, I simply need to leave my helplessness and accept all that comes with "Thank You God"; from a place of inner joy.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Love, and that is the only Truth)

No comments: