Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yahoo, I had forgotten my wish, but Universe had not (poem)

I woke up with pain in right thumb/wrist.
It was very uncomfortable to change gears.
I had to meet a friend for lunch in downtown.
So, I called him, to ask, if he could pick me up.

He sweetly agreed, and we decided to meet at the park.
As, I walked towards the park, I saw him sitting in a new car.
And this car, was different, it was a convertible, with its hood down.
I asked him, "When did you buy this car?" and he replied, "February, 2011".

Its surprising that each time I met him for lunch, we both drove.
So, even though I had met him twice in the last 4 months, I never saw it.
And, sometime ago, I had silently wished, to ride, another friend's similar car.
I immediately thanked God; and enjoyed the ride, with breeze caressing my hair.
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is the only Truth)

No comments: