Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kindness returned, so must indifference (poem)

It was hot afternoon,
kids wanted to have ice cream,
after buying them what they needed,
I tasted chocolate ice cream & got a scoop.

The lady at the desk smiled,
for 1 scoop was half of baby cup,
I explained I am not hungry, yet hot,
she did not charge me for that and I smiled.

I was enjoying it with my kids,
I saw the same lady, blocked by door,
for she had a huge load, to push through,
I said, "wait", opened her door; she left smiling.

In this morning meditation, it surfaced,
something, I had ignored yesterday afternoon,
and I sensed, just as kindness returned immediately,
so must all impositions, frustration, fears & seperation.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is the only Truth)

No comments: