Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, June 13, 2011

Only love creates bonds, nothing else (poem)

Out of all the people I have ever interacted with, so far, only the ones with whom I experienced love, I really miss. For the simple reason that their love remains in my heart and it gives me each time, what I really need in that moment. This means, only love bonds, neither the duration of interaction, nor the proximity.

So, God, bless Your child Gunjan, so that she can tresspass, her own desires, mind-stuff, ego or whatever blocks her, from giving Thy unconditional love to all.

***

Grandpa died, but his love lives.

Lover changed, but his love heals.

Friends leave, but their love soothes.

Interactions vary, but only, love binds.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is the only Truth)

No comments: