Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Only Change is Constant (poem)

“Please don't hug me.”,
I had said these words in Oct., '07,
to a close-warm-caring Caucasian friend,
even though I knew, she was expressing her love.

“Please, can I hug you.”,
I had pleaded these words in Feb., '08,
to all stranger Chinese men, women, kids,
taking a walk in my campus on their New Year's Day.

“Hey, come closer, I wish to hug you.”,
I had started saying these words in Oct., '08,
to all fellow Indian friends, both men and women,
whenever I would meet them, whether they were ready or not.

“Please, if you like hugging, stand up, and hug me heart-to heart”,
I am saying these words, as a request, starting right now, in Feb., '08,
to all who tried to hug me from behind or with not-so-pure intentions,
for hugging, to me is very sacred, for hugging, is the way I share my God's love.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: