Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, February 6, 2009

There is a Choice I am Making (poem)

I love the song, “ We are the world”, by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie in 1985, where there is a sentence about “...there is a choice we are making, lets make it a better place, just you and me...”, which resonates with my heart.

This morning, while reading the newspaper, I came across something, our new President said about, “ We have a choice to make..”, and it just stayed with me.

Something in my body, kept on pushing me to write these words, without getting up.

So, here is what my heart is saying about the choices, I am making.

I wish to give love to make this world a better place.

What about you?

***

I choose,
to sense the discomfort in my body,
wherever,
I am.

I choose,
to remember the circumstances before, during and after,
whatever,
they are.

I choose,
to release the emotions, the attachments and the expectations,
whenever,
they surface.

I choose,
to be my loving best towards my self, the people I meet and think about,
whoever,
they are.

***

Aum Tat Sat

No comments: