Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sensing is Better than Seeing (poem)

I went to a park, with my 5 year old son and 10 year old daughter.

They started playing on the climbing structure and I began typing.


Suddenly, I saw a teenage couple exploring bodies very lovingly.

They were sitting in the center of the park, directly under Sun.


Then I saw my kids, sitting on top of the structure, watching them.

After a few minutes, I called them over, for it was time to go home.


My daughter complained, “They were doing some really yucky stuff.”

And, my son, remarked, “I think, they were just having a lot of fun.”


After listening to contradictory comments, I reflected while driving.

And I said, “Next time, sense how it feels in your body, after seeing.”

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: