Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am Proud of my Friends (poem)

My friends, do not, close their hearts.
My friends, just step forward, and hug.


My friends, do not, discriminate races.
My friends, love, without any conditions.


My friends, do not, deny their words.
My friends, respect, others values too.


My friends, do not, let mind dictate.
My friends, read, the truth in the eyes.


My friends, do not, shut their doors.
My friends, have courage, to apologize.


My friends, do not, curb their souls.
My friends, are honest, to themselves.


My friends, today, I thank God, and you.
My friends, today, I can see, my treasure.


***
Aum Tat Sat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Looks great! I've been enjoying
"I am Proud of my Friends (poem)".
Thanks for post and keep up the great work.