Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

God never closes His door. (poem)

I had experienced God's hug,
in an embrace of a pure soul.

And, I thought, the pure soul,
a finite, was perhaps Infinite.


But, then, one day, pure soul,
touched me without his Divine.

That day, I cried and cried,
for, I sensed, he wasn't God.


Then, I sensed sacredness,
in contact with the pure soul.

And, again, I thought, that
pure soul, of a finite is God.


But, then, one day, pure soul,
literally, closed his doors.

That day, I laughed and cried,
for, I registered, he wasn't It.


For, I know, for sure, that,
God, never closes His door.

For, I know, for sure, that,
God, is always very calm.

***
Aum Tat Sat

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: