Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Connection (poem)

My child, why are you crying?

God, I wanna be with papa.

I know, but, he is in India.

Yes, and I am bed-ridden here, in US.

Dear child, and this is like this, for a reason. I wanted you to learn.

What? Learn in nerve pain?

Yes my child, that's right, for that is when you are open to receiving.

Really?

Yes, my loved one.

What did you want me to learn?

Dear child, I wanted you to know that you are like a twig floating in a stream.

And what is this stream?

The stream is, a flow of water, which is My force, so just float in it.

What about parents, children and husband?

They are like other twigs in the stream, you meet them and then you part.

But, I still miss my papa.

I know, and that is because, you think he is yours.

Well he is mine.

No angle, he is my child, just like you are.

What do you mean?

I mean you are all mine, you are linked to each other via me.

It does not make sense. Are you sure?

Absolutely.

Now, that you know it, get your hands off people and hold onto me. Trust me, you are going to be fine.

But, what about my daughter and her severe allergic reactions?

I repeat, she is mine, given to you to take care for some time, and she is not yours.

You mean to say, when my daughter gets a reaction I don't do anything.

No, you do, you pray to me to take care and I will.

Now, that's news.

Yes, it is, for you were not ready to hear this, all these years.

What about my frustrations with my husband's reactions?

Have you seen a toy car with a remote control?

Yes, I have.

Can you control it without remote?

No.

Similarly, you cannot control his reactions, for you don't have access to his remote, which is his mind.

But, I do wish that, sometimes he acts, like the way, I want him to.

So, just love him the way you can, tell me your problems, for you are connected to him too, only via me.

Oh, I get it. It's like, when the batteries in my laptop run out, I need to connect my laptop into the electric socket to tap electricity, which is you, Right?

Precisely.

That's neat.

Now, no more tears. Remember what I said. And know that I love you very much.

Thank You God for sharing all this, but it seems too much assimilate.

I know my child. So keep praying and absorbing. Bye.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: