Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

God Shares a Secret (poem)

How dare, he talk to me like this?

Are you angry?

No, I am top of the world. Can't You see? I am EXTREMELY UPSET.

Do you like it?

No.

What do you like?

Well, to be happy, smiling and singing.

Do you want to feel that way?

Of course.

Then, send happiness, smiles and songs to the person who made you angry.

But, why? How can I? I mean, he is being mean to me and...

Stop there. Answer me. What happens to the ball thrown up in the air?

It comes down.

So, that is the point, WHATEVER YOU SEND COMES BACK.

Is that so?

Yes, that is nature's law, just like gravity.

Which means, to be joyful, I need to send out joy, come what may.

YEP, come what may. Got it?

I GOT IT.

So, now, say bye with a smile.

BYE-BYE :)

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: