Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, October 13, 2008

The forceful force (poem)

I was sitting in meditation, seeking guidance from within. I broke down right at the beginning and as the crying increased, the clarity surfaced. It was a powerful moment, when I recognized the truth.

Then, I felt a strong force pushing me forward, blessing me with the courage which is much needed to take a stand for the truth.

***

It felt like a gushing force rising up,
as if lifting something along with it.

It flooded my whole being with tears,
which acted like magnifying lenses.

It showed me all that had always been there,
only waiting to be recognized and accepted.

It pushed me to spell out the truth,
which had long been suppressed.

It blessed me with a lingering contentment,
as if encouraging me to follow the calling.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: