Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Let It Be (poem)

I was reflecting about a wide variety of emotions, from thoughts to fears, to taking a stand or even allowing spirit to rule over mind, that I experience pretty often. I realized that most of the thoughts and emotions can be ignored but some really bothersome ones need to be addressed, in higher awareness.

Most of the time it is my own resistance while opposing them or at other instances, getting swayed away that actually drains me out.

But if for a change, instead of resisting, if I let all that is happening, happen and watch it, while staying focused on God, perhaps I will be able to discover something hidden in them and will be released from the "trouble" contained in them.

This poem surfaced in the early morning, during meditation, as if my soft voice was telling me all this.

***

Let thoughts arise.

Let heart speak.


Let fears surface.

Let courage pop.


Let stands be taken.

Let love be given.


Let spirit awaken.

Let path be shown.


***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: