Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, October 17, 2008

Seeking from the Infinite (poem)

These days, when I am interacting with some of my old friends, I feel I am drifting away from them. Sometimes, I wish to end the conversation right away, for I realize that there is nothing common to talk about, and other times their remarks (about my new path) put me off. Then there are some, who even try to pull me towards their path, which now seems uninteresting. During these interactions, I get drained and feel that I have wasted my energy.

Then on other occasions, I also meet a group of completely new friends, who are walking my path; we resonate and support each other.

Now, that I am sure, I am walking the right path, I pray that my bothersome old friends get connected within. I seek that I find courage to tell them lovingly why I am walking away (to those who try to distract me off my path), and discover calmness to stay centered while sending out compassion (towards those who make disrespectful comments).

Old friends are still welcome in my life, if they wish to walk with me or respect my journey walking their own path.

The mantra of Spirituality of being open in mind and heart, holds good not only to generate compassion and look at every situation lovingly, but also in filtering out people in my life.

The following poem surfaced as a result of some of my recent uneasy interactions with old friends.

***

I am feeling God's love, because, I am connecting to my own Source.


I am walking God's path, because, I am praying for Divine guidance.


I am giving God's love, because, I am following the Supreme force.


I am sensing God's protection, because, I am seeking from the Infinite.


***

Aum Tat Sat

No comments: