Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Surrendering to God (poem)

During this morning's meditation, I realized that God is the only one who knows me completely inside out and therefore is controlling my circumstances in such a way that it will only foster my growth.

God is asking me to empty all that I have in my mind and heart and encouraging me to trust the process.

When I heard this, I knew that nothing can ever harm me.

And the following words poured out in complete Surrender.

***

To God, who is arranging for each one of my needs lovingly, I Surrender.

To God, who is teaching me to accept uncertainties smilingly, I Surrender.


To God, who is prodding me to offer all actions in divine trust, I Surrender.

To God, who is controlling my thoughts as well as my destiny, I Surrender.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: