Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Give Love to be Loved (Poem)

I was reflecting on one of the best times of my life. I remembered, I was most happy when I was loving and friendly to almost the entire college. There was laughter, joy and no worries.

Then, as I allowed the pressure of studies or family to overtake, I started becoming clamped and unhappy.

Perhaps, somewhere, I started limiting my own energy within a box. I allowed my free spirit to get confined inside a stuffy box.

At 40, I find myself pressed under tons of responsibilities and uncertainty. But, after this morning's, meditation, I feel like promising myself to start singing once again, a song that my heart is longing to sing, wherever I am. Plus making efforts to go out and meet friends I wish to be with, talking about our dreams and laughing while watching Charlie Chaplin with kids.

But, now, unlike at age 18, I wish to do all this while staying connected to my God within and facing whatever is arising, while loving, singing and laughing.

This poem is like a guideline for me to follow, drawn from Within.

***

If possible give Love to be loved, else send out Prayers.

If possible Interact to get enriched, else Share writings.

If possible be with Nature to connect, else Visualize it.

If possible Converse within for guidance, else be Quiet.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: