Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

If Thoughts are Chosen (poem)

Now, I know that I am my thoughts, and that I am creating my life through each one of my thoughts.

Now, I have realized that thoughts are like waves, which propagate in all directions, carry leaves sitting on them and also hit the rocks. The only thing under my control is the choice of thought, which once set out simply spreads out, becomes amplified, affects my energy as well as interactions and then get fulfilled; whether I like it or not.

With this new awareness after reading a book (Creative Mind and Success by Ernest Holmes) and reflecting back on my memories; I choose to think that the following prayer gets fulfilled.

I pray, that I am able to focus each one of my thoughts towards my goals in higher awareness; and (if at times, I am not able to do so) I vomit out bothersome thoughts (out of my system) at the earliest through repeated meditation/writing/sketching or channelize any other thought (sweet or stimulating) towards the goal. DO NOT GET LURED BY THEM.

This poem surfaced gradually, as I read through this 63 page book in 3 days/nights. I send out my thanks to Ernest (for sharing his wisdom) and to God, for showing me this explosive awareness.

***

If (thoughts are chosen)
{
Visualize goals in them.
}
else
if (thoughts are pricking)
{
Just bottle them out.
}
else
{
Deflect them towards the goal.
}
***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: