Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, October 20, 2008

What are tears saying? (poem)

While wiping my tears during meditation, I remembered my own tears of joy and sadness, of contentment and fear, under different circumstances.

Also, I reflected on the moments when I observed others tears around me.

It was amazing that these tiny, transparent, moist drops communicate a wide variety of our feelings even when coming out of the same set of eyes.

Here, is a poem dedicated to those who have the courage to listen to their heart and allow these precious pearls to cleanse their eyes, heart and the mind; without caring for others opinion.

***

Tears say, “Hurray!”, when a heart felt wish gets fulfilled.

Tears say, “I need your attention!”, when an infant wakes up.


Tears say, “I love you!”, when a heart is longing for someone.

Tears say, “Don't do this to me!”, when a child resists punishment.


Tears say, “Feels better now!”, when courage pours out the truth.

Tears say, “Why, me (or my...)?”, when an adult complains to God.


Tears say, “God, help me!”, when a dense fog masks clarity.

Tears say, “Thank God!”, whenever a prayer gets answered.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: