Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 11, 2008

What is Giving? (poem)

Recently, one of my neighbor's mother, sent me a gift from India. My neighbor screamed out my name and told me about it, pausing her car in the middle of the traffic (from across the street). I was touched by the thought and with tears in my eyes, I almost danced on the street. In that moment, her mother illustrated me, what God urges me to do constantly, GIVING.

She truly is a giving person, for she showered me with a motherly hug, each time I met her (while she was here) and kept me in her loving thoughts (even when she was away).

This poem is dedicated to all those who give for the sake of giving, and thereby contribute a significant part in making this world a better place.

***

Giving is what God does.

Giving is all about caring.

Giving from heart spreads joy.

Giving is life's true goal.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: